⚠️ ADVERTENCIA JUVENIL ⚠️ JOVEN SE AHORCA A CAUSA DE UN ENORME TUMOR.

.name.

𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮
Trastornado
Goretronk@
Delirante
Reputacion
GoreCoins
CAMBOYA El joven llevaba mucho tiempo luchando contra un tumor en la boca, que poco a poco deformó todo su rostro. Con el tiempo, le resultó cada vez más difícil comer. En la escuela se reían de él y la gente en la calle le tenía miedo. A los 18 años decidió acabar con todo y se ahorcó.

La triste realidad es que en un país con un sistema de atención sanitaria bien desarrollado, sólo haría falta una operación para vivir una vida plena. En Camboya, la atención médica es un lujo casi inasequible para los pobres.

Adjuntos

• Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-1.jpg
    Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-1.jpg
    142,5 KB · Visitas: 4.062
  • Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-2.jpg
    Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-2.jpg
    114,5 KB · Visitas: 3.897
  • Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-3.jpg
    Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-3.jpg
    81,3 KB · Visitas: 3.372
  • Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-4.jpg
    Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-4.jpg
    93,4 KB · Visitas: 3.273
  • Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-5.jpg
    Teenager-hangs-himself-because-of-huge-tumor-5.jpg
    78,2 KB · Visitas: 4.177
Suicidio justificado

Me encanta, gráficamente me relaja este tipo de contenido, gracias por compartirlo, socio.

I love it, graphically this type of content relaxes me, thanks for sharing it, mate.
If I was thernext to him i would have stood him up or just undo the rope and picked him up holding his under arms as if I were carrying a child. He was very skinny but his feet looked like they were the strongest part of him still. Actually if i was able to pik him up i would put sandals on his feet first so that his feet would not hit me. And if i carried him on my back then his legs may bang on both of my hips or bang my back probably.

If I was thernext to him i would have stood him up or just undo the rope and picked him up holding his under arms as if I were carrying a child. He was very skinny but his feet looked like they were the strongest part of him still. Actually if i was able to pik him up i would put sandals on his feet first so that his feet would not hit me. And if i carried him on my back then his legs may bang on both of my hips or bang my back probably.
Escribe en español gringo de mierda, nadie quiere leer tu idioma de mierda.

En ESPAÑOL Cabrón

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.